More than 50% of users are using iPhones. But they don’t know how to record face and screen at the same time on an iPhone.
The iPhone is rich in features. It has an in-built feature of recording the screen, along with the sound that is played on it. Yet, there is no such feature at present, where you can record the screen of your mobile along with your face using the camera.
Recording your face in the video might be important for people such as teachers, and someone who is showing some online presentation, and in various other matters. This makes the video more effective, and illustration easier.
Therefore, in order to record the screen of your iPhone along with your own face, you need to install a separate app on your phone. Mentioned below are some applications, which might prove to be useful to you, if you intend on recording your face and your screen, at the same time, on your iPhone.
List of Software to Record Face and Screen At The Same Time On An iPhone
According To our research we find that you cannot record the Face and screen at the same time on an iPhone. But with help of below mentioned software you can record screen and face at the same time on an iPhone.
Screen Recorder- Live stream
- Screen recorder is an application which can be used on your iPhone, for recording the screen of your phone.
- It allows you to record your face through the camera of your phone, along with the screen.
- It also has the feature to live stream the screen as well as your face, to various platforms which support live streaming.
- It comes with a video-editor, which is in-built and full of tools which help you to perform basic tasks on the video such as trimming, cropping, merging and little FX effects etc.
- You are also given the option to create a watermark of your own and place it on the video so that it is not copied. It also comes with a whiteboard feature, which makes teaching and describing much easier.
- It is a feature-packed app which allows the users to record the screen and camera on your iPhone.
- It also allows live streaming to many famous platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch etc.
- It comes with many tools which help you in editing the video and also lets you add filters and transitions into your videos.
- It comes with a free version as well as a paid version. The free version comes with a watermark, which can be removed by upgrading to the paid version.
- It is regarded to be one of the best screen recording app for any phone.
- It also allows you to record your face through the camera, and your voice through the microphone. This way, you can add narrations to your video to make them more understandable.
- The interface of Capture is much organised, and you can easily find, delete or share your files from its library.
- Sharing files between devices is made easy if both the devices have Camtasia suite. So you can transfer your files from your iPhone to a non-Mac PC.
AirScr Screen Recorder
- This app allows you to capture your phone’s screen, camera as well as audio.
- It comes with a great package of editing features, which help you to edit your videos without going on to any other app.
- You can add or remove parts from the video, merge it, crop it and add filters and voice overs to your videos using AirScr Screen Recorder.
- You have total control over the customisation and creation of your video using this app.
User Query- How to take Screenshot on iPhone 12
Screen Grabber Pro
- It is another application, using which you can record the screen of your iPhone along with the camera.
- It also allows you to add your own voice to the video, in the form of voice-overs or instructions.
- It also comes with features to add annotations, titles and captions etc. to your video. It comes with various editing features, which make your video more effective.
- You can even directly broadcast your video to different platforms live, or even share it directly from the app.
- ApowerRec is a screen recorder for iPhone, which comes with the feature of recording your face through the camera, simultaneously with the video.
- You can directly broadcast your video to different platforms such as YouTube, Facebook etc.
- You can even add your own sound along with the system sound to give description regarding your video.
- You can also trim, rotate, or crop video with its basic editing tools, which are in-built.
- This app is slightly different from the others as its focus is on recording your face more than the screen.
- If you want to create videos where there is more stress on your face and reactions, you can go for this app.
- Using Reaction Cam, you can capture the screen of your iPhone while playing anything on it, and your reaction along with it, using your front camera.
- IT is a good option for content creators, who create video in the form of reactions to a particular news or announcement, or any other item on the internet.
Avid Media Composer
- It is best in class trim tool and there are lots of smart tools as well. That will help you to enhance your editing skills as well.
- You can easily clip in a group and there are 4 ways split Display. It can easily merge clips with previous groups.
- There is one amazing feature that is Side Motion effects. This will help to add more effects to your videos.
- Color Correction effect is very useful while editing videos. You will easily match colours and stand out from the compition.
This is an additional option for you so that you can choose the right video editing software. If you want to buy it then use the Media Composer coupon. It is really very helpful for you.
Conclusion- Tutorial Record Face and Screen at the same time on an iPhone
Therefore, we have read about some of the most widely used software, for recording the screen as well as the face on the iPhone. If you are a teacher, or a content creator who likes to live broadcast his work or gameplay, or requires you to record your face and screen for any other official purpose, you choose the best app for yourself and start working.