Linux Web Hosting services are getting popular day by day. Many companies are introducing Linux hosting plans at a budget cost. Not only for the dedicated VPN users. Company also gets engaged in providing Best Linux Shared Hosting Plan.
That’s why we conduct a list of best services that helps you in hosting a website without facing any trouble.
Free SSL Certificate
Free Website Builder Templates
Free Website Migration
Free One-Click App Installer
Free, Fully Managed Expert Support
AccuWeb Hosting is a reputable hosting provider that offers a variety of web hosting solutions, including Linux-shared hosting. They offer various hosting plans with different features, such as LiteSpeed Webserver for Fast Website Performance, cPanel to Manage Your Website Easily, free website migrations, and 24/7 customer support.
The price is $3.99/mo, to begin with.
Guaranteed Resources – No Overselling
30-Day money-back guarantee
Create up to 150 domain-based email accounts at no extra charge
All server plans are set up with a CSF
All Plans include LiteSpeed with LSCache Plugin
24/7 Live Chat Support
AccuWeb Hosting offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, which means that your website will be up and running most of the time.
AccuWeb Hosting offers free website migration services to transfer your existing website from your current host to their platform. This saves you time and hassle in setting up your website on their servers.
They provide 24 hours a day, seven days a week customer support via phone, chat, or email.
AccuWeb Hosting provides various security features, such as daily backups, DDoS protection, and malware scanning, to ensure your website is secure and protected from online threats.
Below you will get all the Best Linux Shared Hosting Plan for hosting a site. Doesn’t matter which type of website you desire to design. Linux Hosting plan suitable with all kind of website.
Bluehost is overall a best linux shared hosting services provider. It offers the best services that make its hosting plan worthy for the users. The plans are easy and affordable to buy. At a very reasonable amount you can buy hosting services. With its reasonable plan you will get the best features:-
- From $3.95/month
- Up to 99.98% guarantee of uptime
- WordPress installs and updates automatically with a single click
- Website’s Best Custom domain name Provider
- 30 days Refund Policy
- Some plans include free backs for no cost, while others charge $2.99/month to have it available all the time.
- Customer support over call and chat
- Numerous useful WordPress-specific options. Automate plugin/software updates and install WordPress with a single click.
- Consistently high availability is guaranteed. It competes well with the likes of HostGator and others.
- Low costs. Although they aren’t the cheapest items on the list, they do offer good value for the money.
- WordPress-recommended. WordPress, which has been around since 2003, highly recommends Bluehost.
- Support is excellent, whether it’s through a live chat, phone call, or an email. Every hour of every day, someone is available to help, and we can attest to the fact that they are well-versed in their field.
- Others one year of service. It’s a big commitment when compared to most service providers who offer rolling monthly contracts; nevertheless, you have the security of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free SSL is only available to Pro plan customers and above. Most service providers offer this as part of their normal offering for no additional charge.
- Extras that weren’t part of the deal when you ordered the item. When you sign up for Bluehost, be sure to uncheck any useless extras you don’t want to be automatically opting in to.
- Sadly, there’s no such thing as a free website transfer. You may relocate it yourself using the Bluehost knowledge centre, or you can pay Bluehost $149.99 to do it for you.
HostGator is one of the most popular names among web hosts. The company is serving its services to more than 2 million users. When you look for the best web hosting service provider then hostgator appears in every list. Because it fulfills the needs of the customer in very effective ways. Hostgator added many valuable features
- Pricing begins at $2.75.
- Availability of 99.99 %
- Unlimited bandwidth and SSL certificate are just a few of the features available with email marketing software.
- There isn’t any free backup available.
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Any annual subscription includes a free domain name for the first year.
- 24×7 by telephone and live chat support system
- There are numerous Linux hosting plans and configurations to choose from. It’s comforting to know that your website has lots of room to expand as it changes and improves.
- A 99.99 percent uptime guarantee is the best assurance you’ll find with any service provider As a result, a HostGator-hosted website should be up and running for the longest duration possible (no provider can guarantee 100 percent uptime). You’ll get a free month of hosting if HostGator doesn’t live up to its guarantee.
- Annual plans provide free SSL certificates (important for site security) and a free domain name, making them ideal for new sites. Our favourite part of HostGator’s shared plans was the sheer number of options you get for your money.
- Excellent customer service, with live chat and phone assistance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Another excellent and easily accessible resource is HostGator’s own knowledge base, which may often answer your own issues.
- Free site transfer is available, but you should check to make sure it’s included in the plan you’re choosing.
- The best dedicated hosting packages are available only via us. According to our study, HostGator is the best option if you already have a huge site that requires dedicated hosting.
- HostGator is the most environmentally friendly company on this list. Even though web hosting is one of the most polluting sectors, HostGator has pledged to offset its carbon footprint by 130% by the end of the next decade.
- There should be no hidden fees. HostGator doesn’t make it clear how much your plan will cost after the initial promotional period has ended. Most service providers give a cheap initial fee as an inducement, but they are more forthcoming about what you will have to spend after that.
- Plans aren’t the most affordable, but considering everything they cover, we think they’re a fair deal.
Suitable for both shared and virtual private server hosting. With it’s shared and VPS Linux hosts options, InMotion outperformed HostGator in the overall rankings. If your website is new or small, this is a perfect alternative for you.
- A beginning monthly fee of $2.49
- Uptime of 99.97%
- Free SSL certificate and generous shared/VPS hosting plans available to all
- Three-month money-back guarantee
- Included is a domain name
- There is a free copy of the backup available.
- A round-the-clock assistance system
- Even on the smallest shared plan, you’ll have unlimited storage space and bandwidth. This is a very generous offer that you won’t find from many service providers.
- Personnel with much experience. Everyone on the InMotion support team has completed 160 hours of training, which allows them to handle more complex requests.
- All options include free backups, free SSL, and a free domain. Again, these are generous plans that will keep your out-of-pocket expenses to an absolute minimum.
- There’s a 90-day money-back guarantee on this product. As a result, you have the option to trial InMotion for an extended period of time before committing to a service that you may not like.
- Transfers from one website to another are completely free. Free of charge site transfer to InMotion.
- With a 99.97 percent uptime, it’s not terrible, but it does lag behind some of the industry’s other leaders.
- Costly dedicated plans. Even though you may not be in the market for this type of hosting at the moment, it’s something to keep in mind for the future.
4) A2 Hosting
A2Hosting providers blazing fast services. The services of A2 Hosting are easy to use and offer you the best services that make your website attractive and effective. The features of A2Hosting are:-
- Starting at $5.99 a month, this plan is affordable.
- There is a 99.97 percent uptime guarantee.
- There are no strings attached to using Office 365’s email, domain, or SSL certificate features.
- No domain name included
- Access to unrestricted backup
- No refund
- Only a phone number for contacting customer service
- Most reliable and efficient cloud hosting service provider. When it comes to A2 Cloud Hosting, it’s hard to beat their mix of bigger maximum RAM and more CPUs, plus root access and low starting costs (starting at $5/month). Scaling your website is easy with A2 Hosting’s cloud hosting services.
- Money-back guarantee at any moment. If you’re not satisfied with A2 Hosting’s service, you have the right to a pro-rata refund at any time. This is the only service available from this vendor!
- Transferring a website for free. If you’re wanting to switch hosting companies, A2 Hosting will move your site over for free from your current provider’s system to its own.
- There is a low level of uptime assurance. A2’s uptime rating of 99.95 percent is lower than that of nearly every other service on our list, and you cannot track your own uptime with A2. For each hour your site is unavailable, it will reimburse 5% of your monthly charge.
- There is no website address provided. It’s not a problem if you already have one, but if you don’t, you’ll have to pay to register a domain. You should expect to pay anywhere from $10 to $20 a year for this.
SiteGround dependable Linux hosting service that offers excellent assistance and support. It is a reliable web hosting service provider that helps you in creating a website easily. The features of Siteground are easy to manage for pro and beginner users.
- Price is $3.95 to begin with.
- Uptime is 99.98%.
- Using Let’s Encrypt and a free SSL certificate can help keep your data safe.
- There was a problem registering a domain name.
- Access to unrestricted backup
- Call and chat services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Thirty-day money-back guarantee
- SiteGround values safety above all else. Security is a top priority for all hosting companies, but SiteGround goes the extra mile. You’ll get a free SSL certificate that renews automatically, as well as integration with Let’s Encrypt, and SiteGround will continuously monitor your server for malicious attacks (every 0.5 seconds).
- There are a lot of WordPress-friendly options here. You’ll also find the WordPress Starter plugin for beginners, a SiteGround Migrator plugin for hassle-free site moves, and automatic software updates as usual.
- Automated daily backups are provided at no cost, and the control panel includes a button to restore previous versions of your site with a single click.
- However, SiteGround comes at a price. As you can see from, the price soon rises from the lower-cost options, which is why the starting price is higher. Price is a major factor when consumers prefer a hosting company.
Low-cost Linux plans, but they come at the cost of performance. iPage’s low-cost plans are enticing due to their accessibility. While they may be inexpensive, according to our findings, they fall short in a few crucial areas.
- The cost is $1.99 per month.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Included is a domain name.
- $100 for back-up each time
- Simple pricing, excellent customer service
- Service Uptime Guarantee: 99.94%
- Prices are quite low! Low, as in, incredibly low. There’s no better place to shop if you enjoy a good deal.
- A large amount of help. At these pricing, you wouldn’t expect the 24-hour phone and live chat customer assistance, but iPage does.
- Shared hosting of high quality. Even though there’s just one shared plan, it starts at just $1.99, renews for only $7.99 a month, and supports up to 500,000 visits per month.
- There is a low level of uptime assurance. As a result, a site hosted with iPage should have the worst uptime possible. Even if this is only a few hours a year, how important it is to your site will vary depending on your industry.
- You’ll spend a lot of money on backups. There are a total of 100 dollars at stake each time.
- Speeds that are tediously slow. There isn’t much power in iPage’s plans, so expect slower website load times (and a potential negative impact on rankings).
The above-mentioned service providers are the best. But from my site bluehost is an excellent one. Because it is a well named firm in the market and provides services at a budget cost.